How to Care for Flower Compositions
To ensure a flower composition will last longer, it’s essential to create favorable conditions for it at home. Here’s what you need to do:
- If a bouquet is brought from the cold, leave it unwrapped for 10-15 minutes. It’s necessary for adaptation.
- A bouquet should be placed away from a heater, conditioner, draughts, and direct sunlight.
- Flowers and fruit aren’t great neighbors. Fruit emits ethylene, which is destructive to flowers, therefore it’s important to keep them apart.
- Make sure to regularly moisten the sponge, which florists use in making flower arrangements. The higher the ambient temperature is, the more often you’ll need to do it.
- Use water that was settled for a few hours.
- Make sure the water is not too hot. It should be of the ambient temperature or a little cooler.
- Don’t spray flower buds.
- Once every three days, wipe the leaves of the flowers with a damp cloth or spray them with water.
- Remove any wilted leaves or petals to prevent healthy ones from rotting.
Date: 19.04.2021 Views: 165